Win a Copy of the New "The Barefoot Running Book"

The new edition from Plume drops August 28th, and I'm giving away a free copy. The directions are simple- come up with a clever barefoot slogan. Post it on the contest thread on the book's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/barefootrunningbook), then get people to "like" your slogan. The slogan with the most likes by the deadline (Monday Aug. 27th, 6pm EST) will win a copy.

Have fun!

Reactions: Sid and Bare Lee
The new edition from Plume drops August 28th, and I'm giving away a free copy. The directions are simple- come up with a clever barefoot slogan. Post it on the contest thread on the book's Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/barefootrunningbook), then get people to "like" your slogan. The slogan with the most likes by the deadline (Monday Aug. 27th, 6pm EST) will win a copy.

Have fun!

How about you just copy and paste the text of the new book in this thread?? :)

Reactions: Bare Lee
Thankss guys! Rick- no. I actually don't get much for this version, the publisher gets the majority of the cut... even if it's the ebook version.

Jeremy- I've pretty much posted the whole text over the last few years... just cut and paste all my forum posts from here and RW together. ;)

Reactions: Bare Lee
Since some people don't use Facebook, I'm opening this thread up as a potential place to post slogans. If you don't have a FB account, post the slogan here and direct people to like it. The slogan that gets the most likes between the two will win.
oooo......not sure if this is a good or bad move Jason....I've seen some pretty ridiculous comments with a lot of "likes" (some may or may not have been my comments :oops:)

Zetti, I "liked" your comment You're winning!!!

there is a thread full of barefoot quotes for the back of a shirts that should serve quite well here.
I just cant seem to find it....:(

Reactions: janson
Reactions: janson
I'll definitely buy the book, but out of principle I never take part in contests were the outcome is determined by 'likes' . Often it's the person with the largest social network winning, not the one with the best entry (not that my entry would be the best...)

I collect Facebook friends simply for this reason.

Reactions: AnneTanne
I like ramzev that I read one time
"God made my feet, Chinese children made your shoes; I sleep well, how about you?"
Though it is quite abrasive...

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts