Will International Barefoot Running Day (IBRD) Take Place This Year?

Bare Feet_Small.png

Will International Barefoot Running Day (IBRD)
Take Place This Year?

That's a good question. With differing covid regulations in limbo around the World, I would encourage everyone who can host an IBRD event in their area to do so. If your local or country's government does not approve of it, then please do not. Of course, it's your call.

Going forward for IBRD 2022 and into the future, the BRS will no longer be the main coordinator for Worldwide IBRD events. A new group has stepped forward to take on this responsibility and are currently determining if they will begin this year or next year. I have not heard back just yet, but as soon as I do, I will post here to let you all know.

Of course, we will keep the IBRD forum going, so if anyone wants to share their reports and pictures of their IBRD events, please do.

I would love to organize something !
After 10 years in Portugal, I came back home in France, just before covid,
and these french straight-leg runners definitely need to know about bare feet and proper technique
Wonderful! As soon as I get the "official announcement," I will post back to the Front Page here, so you can get more info. Please let us know how your event goes.