Wide fitting barefoot shoes - German?

t8769

Barefooters
Apr 30, 2017
I have very wide feet, used to wear VivoBarefoot but they're too narrow for me now - their models keep getting narrower.

After 8 years wearing barefoot, I think my feet have spread out.

I see quite a few companies in Germany now, they usually have wide shoes, anyone had experience of them?
Or could anyone recommend a shoe with a big toe box, so lots of room for wide feet?

Many thanks

Are you wanting to save on shipping costs, that's why you are partial to Germany shoes?

BTW, feel free to join the Germany & Austria Chapter through the Chapters link above. Welcome!

sole runner fx trainer 3's are awesome!! Just ordered my second pair!!! Very roomy in the toe box and throughout the rest of the foot. Not to loose but just right! I hunted all over for one that fit a true wide foot.
Welcome, Robert! :barefoot:

Reactions: Robert Amato
All my basses have German magnetic pickups (Delano, Haeussel) and German or Austrian strings (Pyramid/Thomastik-Infield). Just like bare feet, I like the transparency and naturalism they provide, not to mention the quality.

[OK, to be fair, for bridges, tuners, piezo pickups, and midi interfaces, I go American.]

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11