Whitney Houston...

Chaserwilliams

Barefooters
Dec 15, 2010
So, shes dead....

But look at the bright side. Shes been sober for 22 days now!!! You go girl!

:rolleyes:

Thanks for not abiding by the unwritten rule to speak ill of celebrities so close to their death.

Where were you when Michael "The Friendly Ghost" Jackson died a few years back? Did you hear the "Do you know when bed time it is at Michael Jackson's? Answer: When the big hand touches the little hand." joke a couple minutes after his death?

How about when the space shuttle Challenger exploded? "What's an astronauts favorite drink? Answer: 7 shots & a splash." That joke got its legs literally 3-5 minutes after the accident spreading like wild fire from, spun by Wall Street traders who work phones all day.

Whats the opposite of Christopher Reeves? Christopher Waken!!!!!!

St. Peter is standing in front of the Pearly Gates humming an unpublished John Denver song when Michael Kennedy shows up.
"Not another Kennedy! OK, why are you here?" asks St. Peter.
"I was playing touch football and skied into a tree," Michael replies.
St. Peter mumbles something about mistress, underage and heart attack and waves him in.
Before St. Peter can resume humming, Sonny Bono shows up.
"OK, why are you here?"
Sonny answers, "I was skiing alone and ran into a tree."
"Go on in but I want to talk to your later about Cher," explains St. Peter as he waves Sonny passed the gates.
No sooner had Sonny entered when an environmentalist shows up.
St. Peter looks him over and asks, "I thought you were off saving the rain forest. What are you doing here?"
"Well, I just thought if I dressed up like a tree I could go out on the ski slopes, meet important people and explain our cause."

The post-Challenger jokes over here were

"OK, who let the woman drive?"

and
What Does NASA stand for?
Need Another Seven Astronauts.

And there were worse.

Then there's the one about teh bloke who turns up to a pub, carrying a little person under one arm and a miniature grand piano under the other. He set's them both down on the bar, where the small man starts playing the piano amazingly well. The bloke looks completely pissed off however and orders two pints of beer and a large scotch.

"bad day?" asks the barman
"deaf genie" the bloke replies
"deaf genie?"
"yeah, do you really think I asked for a 12-inch pianist?"

Whitney Houston died? Well, at least we still have Rick James.