where is the winter challenge 2017 sheet?

Reactions: Tedlet
Was there a thread for this years challenge? Not sure if I missed it somewhere. In past years we had nice discussion going and Yow did like biweekly updates on who all was in the lead and stuff, but I haven't been paying that close attention this winter. It's been such a great mild winter I've been able to do almost the whole winter barefoot, would have really had a good shot of ranking higher except I've been very busy with other stuff and slacked on the running over winter :sorry: but I'm trying to kick it into gear now.

Was there a thread for this years challenge? Not sure if I missed it somewhere. In past years we had nice discussion going and Yow did like biweekly updates on who all was in the lead and stuff, but I haven't been paying that close attention this winter. It's been such a great mild winter I've been able to do almost the whole winter barefoot, would have really had a good shot of ranking higher except I've been very busy with other stuff and slacked on the running over winter :sorry: but I'm trying to kick it into gear now.
Hopefully, someone who knows (I don't follow the Challenge either) will chime in.

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11