Where are you?

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by curraheeeasyc, Mar 30, 2012.

1. curraheeeasyc

curraheeeasyc
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters
    1. Florida -...
    2. Presidents
    3. Florida -...

Hey Everyone,
    In the interest of getting to know each other as well as centralizing our group runs and meetings, and to facilitate you guys hooking up with each other to train, I'd like to know where all of you are. You can post that here in the discussion or send it to my email: curraheeeasyc@yahoo.com. I'll start.

My name is Corey and I live in Panama City. I've lived here since December 2010. I'm in the Air Force but I'm originally from South Carolina. I like to run on roads and trails, and I've recently discovered the joys of beach running. I've been running barefoot since last June and am up to 7ish miles for my long runs barefoot now, typically 40-50 miles per month. When I'm not running barefoot I like to wear my Unshoes Wokova Feathers.

2. curraheeeasyc

curraheeeasyc
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters
    1. Florida -...
    2. Presidents
    3. Florida -...

Gidds did you get an email when I started this post? If not, I'll send an email to all the chapter members.

3. curraheeeasyc

curraheeeasyc
    Expand Collapse
    Barefooters
    1. Florida -...
    2. Presidents
    3. Florida -...

Ok, thanks. I figured out a way to send a message to everyone...by starting a conversation with each person! There's apparently no way to email the whole chapter. I think I'll get everyone's email address and keep it on record myself to send emails that way.