Where are you.

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Martyn, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Chris Bonner

Chris Bonner Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Hale Purleiu is nice. Though very wet and boggy underfoot at the moment! When it dries out is has a mix of dry mud/grass trails and flint gravel trails. Go lightly on the flint!

Maybe we should organize a barefoot meetup in the forest when the weather improves and it's daylight?

Bare Gilb and Barefoot TJ like this.
  2. Neiling

Neiling Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

I'm in East Grinstead (near Gatwick). Pretty sure that I'm the only barefooter locally but I'm nicely placed between the coast and London. Will hopefully be getting down to Brighton for IBRD

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  3. Gerenuk

Gerenuk Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

I live in Plymouth, Devon where I have access to the moors, coastal paths and woodland. I am also planning to attend Brighton.

4. Bare Gilb

Bare Gilb Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Need I say more to sell the New Forest? Couldn't want for a better place to run free! :happy:

We have plenty of sandy ground round my neck of the woods which can make for some ideal trails underfoot - http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM9W1H_Rockford_Common_New_Forest_Hampshire

It looks like we may have to start our own chapter at this rate! Its all about to kick off in our house as our first baby's overdue and has been served an eviction order for this Friday :gulp: - not sure how the next few weeks will pan out but if any of you want to hook up for a run once the dust has settled that would be great.

Cheers

PS Chris - would "On On!" mean anything to you?

5. Pigwig

Pigwig Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

I'm in Farnham, Surrey. Hi!

6. paulbeales

paulbeales Barefooters
    1. United Kingdom

Have you thought of making this a 'Virtual Run' where people do the run with other barefooters or on their own in their own area on their day of choice from a number of set dates and then share their times and photos etc. on here or on Facebook?

I know someone who organises such events if you want me to ask her to do it for the BRS? (She organises these to raise funds for her charities.)

Regards,

Paul

Darkand likes this.