When you sleep with your partner

I think your calling AJB's thread out, TR, makes your post the Post of the Week. Ha!

Reactions: jldeleon
I'm confused here. Why is my post post of the week and what does this "lots of worms" phrase mean? I wasn't even trying to start something here lol. I have just had some rather interesting sleeping arrangments in my day and figured people would be amused. lol it may also help to explain I am relatively young (26) so its a little more normal to just crash at friends places. It was never weird when all our friends were single, so at some point when we started hanging out with married people we just kept on with the odd sleeping arrangements. Camping has also cause a lot of these. We just fall asleep how we fall asleep and don't think about it too much. lol I suppose after rereading the post I can understand it came off a bit more crazy than I actually meant it to.

birthday suit. Husbands a flippin' furnace when he sleeps.
We take turns being inside and outside spoons, though I'm normally the inside spoon. :D

Peace,
-Niffer

I'm confused here. Why is my post post of the week and what does this "lots of worms" phrase mean?

I would guess that it is related to the idiom "opening a can of worms" as in this thread is asking for trouble. As for your post....adults with interchangeable sleeping partners might be referred to as swingers. Just saying...

Actually swingers do very little sleeping together. Many of them even have rules against such things to prevent emotional attachments from forming.

Lol also as far as a can of worms go this whole thread was asking for it just a bit, it was simply a matter of time.