When you sleep with your partner

hmmm, not sure I understand. Maybe pics would help clear this up for me....:).

Reactions: dutchie53
I'm in the middle; one wife on the inside and one wife on the outside. One wife also stays up all night cleaning; they take turns with wife #three.

Inside "spoon", outside "spoon"? What's that? o_O

Give yourself 15+ years of marriage and you'll be lucky to say/hear "good night" before your head hits the pillow.

I'm in the middle; one wife on the inside and one wife on the outside. One wife also stays up all night cleaning; they take turns with wife #three.
Again...so confused...how about a video?

Ah, you guys crack me up! :D

Reactions: jldeleon
lol this is a humorous question for a barefoot forum. I love the pub!

Well normally I sleep from around 8pm-2am and my husband sleeps from around 3am to noon. So we don't actually overlap all that much, but he is of the sleep on your own side mentality so we are pretty separate. I don't think that is so much an age or time together thing as a personal preference issue. The more amusing stuff is when we are hanging out with friends. Sometimes drinking is involved and no one wants to drive home and risk an accident, or another couple who I just hang out with a lot and there is no reason to drive home just to come back the next day. We've slept 4 of us in a queen sized bed and just threw us girls in the middle. Or if I don't feel like driving home from my one's friend place me him and his wife just rotate around so no one is stuck in the middle all the time.

Ramez are you actually poly? I couldn't quite tell with the last section if the whole thing was meant to be a joke or just that part.

Reactions: barefootn
Oh no, here we go. Thanks, AJB. Lots of worms there.

I mean I'm confused. I've just read the thread about "freeballing" You people run around without underwear. Then I read this thread and you ask people what they wear when they snuggle with their significant other. You mean it's ok to be naked in public but you get dressed for snuggling!

Reactions: jldeleon
lol this is a humorous question for a barefoot forum. I love the pub!

Well normally I sleep from around 8pm-2am and my husband sleeps from around 3am to noon. So we don't actually overlap all that much, but he is of the sleep on your own side mentality so we are pretty separate. I don't think that is so much an age or time together thing as a personal preference issue. The more amusing stuff is when we are hanging out with friends. Sometimes drinking is involved and no one wants to drive home and risk an accident, or another couple who I just hang out with a lot and there is no reason to drive home just to come back the next day. We've slept 4 of us in a queen sized bed and just threw us girls in the middle. Or if I don't feel like driving home from my one's friend place me him and his wife just rotate around so no one is stuck in the middle all the time.

Ramez are you actually poly? I couldn't quite tell with the last section if the whole thing was meant to be a joke or just that part.

Post of the Week!