What's your favorite part of being barefoot?

Tyler J L

Barefooters
Jun 27, 2016
Des Moines, Iowa
www.youtube.com
For me, my favorite part of being barefoot is all about the sensations. Being a person who has autism, I take sensory things in differently, and being barefoot is no exception. I can handle tough stuff like concrete, linoleum floor, gravel, and rocks. However I really like the soft surfaces like grass, leaves, and mud. What about you guys?

Reactions: Barefoot TJ
I feel more free without shoes.

Reactions: Tyler J L
Probably fire.

Reactions: migangelo
Well, hard to say. It's nice to feel how ground feels, moistureness, hardness, temperature, smoothness and such stuff... There's also general running feeling, like gliding just above ground. Then there's that perfect ground contact, smooth and relaxed, how it feels inside foot.

It's probably all positive things overlapping. :p

So what is my favorite things about being barefoot. I just became a barefooter in February and I love almost everything. I love the feeling of smooth concrete, freshly paved streets and compacted dirt, the list can go on and on. I love the feel of new and different textures. I often find my self touching things with my hands and now to be able to touch things with my feet and toes as well is great. I'll sometimes walk a few steps out of my way if I see something interesting to walk on. At first I didn't care for mud or dirt and working in my garden barefoot was a bit strange, but now it is normal and I water and weed away with no second thoughts. Mud has lost its negative vibes, but I have yet to have the opportunity to walk in any good stretches of mud. Puddles of water are great. As flamee points out it is not just the texture but also the temperature and moisture content. Even in the summer, the warmth of some portions of the sidewalk still feel good and so does the coolness. There is nothing better then to walk around in shorts and no shoes.

Reactions: Tyler J L
So what is my favorite things about being barefoot. I just became a barefooter in February and I love almost everything. I love the feeling of smooth concrete, freshly paved streets and compacted dirt, the list can go on and on. I love the feel of new and different textures. I often find my self touching things with my hands and now to be able to touch things with my feet and toes as well is great. I'll sometimes walk a few steps out of my way if I see something interesting to walk on. At first I didn't care for mud or dirt and working in my garden barefoot was a bit strange, but now it is normal and I water and weed away with no second thoughts. Mud has lost its negative vibes, but I have yet to have the opportunity to walk in any good stretches of mud. Puddles of water are great. As flamee points out it is not just the texture but also the temperature and moisture content. Even in the summer, the warmth of some portions of the sidewalk still feel good and so does the coolness. There is nothing better then to walk around in shorts and no shoes.
I agree with you. Thinking about all the places I can walk in bare feet at

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7