What's the deal with wearing shorts over your running tights?

I wear tights under my

I wear tights under my shorts. Why? Norwegian wool tights. You don't like it? So's your mom!

I need the shorts to cover

I need the shorts to cover the enormous hole in the crotch of my "tights", which are really black long underwear. 'Cause who really wants to see my underwear under there?

Art wrote:I need the shorts

Art said:
I need the shorts to cover the enormous hole in the crotch of my "tights", which are really black long underwear. 'Cause who really wants to see my underwear under there?

Art, I hate to be the one to tell you, but the stuff you buy from Adam & Eve is not normally for running...

barefoot ramzev wrote:Art

barefoot ramzev said:
Art said:

Art, I hate to be the one to tell you, but the stuff you buy from Adam & Eve is not normally for running...

See, that's why I hang out on this site. You just never know when you will find a tip that will help you in your everyday life. ;-)

lmaoff! you guys are crackin

lmaoff! you guys are crackin me up..Art, think it's time to ask Santa for some new tights

Jimmy...come on now, you know the rules! YOu can't post a statement about your amazing ass and NOT post pics to back it up! We've gone over this before with you Mr....and we're still waiting to see that ass of yours :p

When I was in Europe

When I was in Europe (Amsterdam) a while back I noticed high school kids wearing there boxers over their pants, may just be a fad caught on from Europe?

Nature Runner: Or maybe they

Nature Runner: Or maybe they were just high? It was Amsterdam, after all.

As for tights and shorts, well, my ass is far from legendary but I still wear only tights when I run. The only thing that might get me to use a pair of shorts over them would be the lack of pockets on my tights but I rarely need to carry that much and then I'd probably skip the tights. My philosophy when it comes to clothes and shoes is the same, apply as necessary.

Here you go, Jimmy!  Try 'em

Here you go, Jimmy! Try 'em on!

Thong.jpg

We'll even let you wear them

We'll even let you wear them over your tights.

(No subject)

;-)

TJ, don't you think wearing

TJ, don't you think wearing the thong over tights would be more Saypay's thing? He's the one with the super hero fetish after all...

Yes, you are probably right. 

Yes, you are probably right. SP, we want to see your "new" superhero look. ;-)

saypay45 wrote:Are you

saypay45 said:
Are you giving me a free BRS thong TJ? I don't know if I can get that thing on over my kilt.

SP, if you put that thing on (especially if a kilt is involved), they will certainly be calling you something...but I doubt if it will be "The Maple Grove Barefoot Guy". ;-)

I think they'll be calling

I think they'll be calling someone rather. Or a bunch of someones dressed in white coats and they'll be bringing one of those shirts you hug yourself in. As always, pics or it didn't happen. :evil:

nearly spraying my computer

nearly spraying my computer with wine, you guys are seriously cracking me up!

C'mon Jimmy, let's see it!! Tease :evil:

SP, I dare you...next week, it's on!! Will you be wearing your cape too? SayPay Super Thong!

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts