What to say to those...

snowshoe_hare

Barefooters
Apr 4, 2010
What should one say to those that are...... not so impressed with BFR or MR???

Especially, what do you say to a spouse????

How about showing them some

How about showing them some research and information backing the idea up?

I was lucky. My wife actually came home talking someone at work who was using VFF's. So, I just told her it was her idea and all was good.

You aren't telling them

You aren't telling them what to put on their feet, so they ought to keep their opinions on your feet to themselves. Then change the subject. "Thank you for sharing your opinion. Would you please pass the bean dip?"

Or, you could go sassy and just put up your hand in his/her face and then walk away.

I'm with Joe and Norm on

I'm with Joe and Norm on "Suck it" and being sassy, except instead of putting your hand to their face, stick your foot up there, then walk away. :)

I lost whom I thought was a

I lost whom I thought was a good friend when she discovered I was a barefoot runner. She was so appalled. She even tried to convince me to stop...to save our friendship, I guess. Oh hell no!

Yea, my vote is for "suck it"

Yea, my vote is for "suck it" too. ;-)

You're such a sweetie pie,

You're such a sweetie pie, Victor. ;-)

I am lucky I have a

I am lucky I have a supportive spouse. She sez to my face YOU ARE NUTZ. But I caught her bragging about it to people, "My husband Loves to run Barefoot he is amazing" Gotta love her!

My hubby does the same. 

My hubby does the same. Teases me about it, but then brags to me about it to his friends...like it's something to brag about. ;-)

I don't give them the chance,

I don't give them the chance, I work hard to exude strength and confidence in running barefoot that they can't help be to be aw-struck! LOL Really though, when you look confident in your actions...others seem to keep their opinions to themselves more. They look for weakness and vulnerability, and if you're out there hobblin along making the whole process look painfully excrutiating they're more likely to stick it to ya. Wear your barefeet with strength and pride and no one can compete with that.

I always smile and wave at

I always smile and wave at people passing by like I'm some kind of beauty queen.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test