What is your screen name about?

My nickname in high school

My nickname in high school was "saypay". It is just the phonetic spelling of my initials (CP) in Spanish. The "45" was my jersey number in basketball.

I don't go by my nickname anymore, and I suck at basketball. But it's been my screenname since 1998, and I'm sticking with it.

Ramzev is the name given to

Ramzev is the name given to me by the Godfather when he presented me with a ring for some "work" I did back in the 80's. It followed me through the 90's when I was doing some "contract work" for a guy I only knew as "J".

My husband started calling me

My husband started calling me Peanut because I'm a lot smaller than he.

It stuck and I have a lot of friends who call me that now, too.

Lots of times he calls me Mrs Peanut. It makes a good screen name.

Abide?  :shock:  Where did

Abide? :shock: Where did that come from? Are you even posting on the intended thread?

I still can't get over the fattest giraffe known to man, Stomper.

Hysterical, Marc!

Basketball, really, SP? Basketball? Isn't that like cheating? You might as well get that giraffe to dunk a few.

LOL at that giraffe.  It's

LOL at that giraffe. It's actually kinda' cute.

Namaste is just a more ( imo ) complete form of "hello" that basically means "Let us connect on what is holy in one another." I don't use that greeting in real life ( too weird ), but I love what it means, so I made it my name.

I don't like to get all fluffy when the time doesn't call for it, but a more complete definition: "I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One."

That's beautiful, Namaste.

That's beautiful, Namaste.

um, spit my milk out all over

um, spit my milk out all over my screen...that giraff is well...at least proportioned :p

barefoot...well, I don't wear shoes

zumba..Zumba instructor

runner...when I run, just sayin

Abide wrote:What's the point

Abide said:
What's the point of...we all know who was at fault, so what the f#$% are you talking about?

Huh? No, what the f*** are you[/b]... We're talking[/b] about unchecked aggression here, dude

Mine is easy. My name is

Mine is easy.

My name is Eric and I finally got old enough to realize I dont know jack #$%^. As my moms old Ukranian boyfriend used to say "The more you know the more you know you dont know."

I like that Eric, so true!

I like that Eric, so true!

My first name is Elijah, I'm

My first name is Elijah, I'm my own mode of transportation in off road situations. Ewheeldrive instead of 4wheeldrive :)

Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ said:
Basketball, really, SP? Basketball? Isn't that like cheating? You might as well get that giraffe to dunk a few.

How is a white dude playing basketball cheating? If anything, I'll bring the skill level of any team I'm on down a few notches.

It's a shortened version of

It's a shortened version of my last name. Friends in HS used to call me that so it turned into a nickname. Used it as my Instant Messaging name back in the 90's and I kept it when I started doing the message board thing.

My Cousin uses the same name but spells it with an "IE" instead of a "Y". We thought it was funny we both got the same nickname but spelled it differently.

OK, so, I'm boring.  hmduey =

OK, so, I'm boring. hmduey = Heather M. Duey. But I use the same screen name across just about everything so I'm pretty transparent.