What is your screen name about?

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
I've been curious about some of your screen names for awhile now, and when I saw moominmomma, I just had to ask... What is your screen name about?

simple one for me. mig is

simple one for me. mig is shortened and spanish for michael. angelo is my midle name.

mike

My initials and my

My initials and my anniversary date. Basically I use something similar for every sign in name I have since Amanda and every version of Amanda is normally taken. I suppose I should of tried just my name or something before jumping to conclusions though.

My forum names used to be

My forum names used to be Jumppr. It is my license plate. Then a crazy ex started stalking me so I changed it to Jeepmonkey. I drive a jeep and my wifes nickname for me is Monkey.

Wiki says the Moomins are a

Wiki says the Moomins are a family of trolls. Hee.

300px-Moomin_kuva.JPG

I think Amanda is available, AJB. Hmmmm?

Sick, Jeep, uh I mean cute, not the stalker part.

I figured correctly with you, Mike.

I'm an Arborist and love to

I'm an Arborist and love to talk about trees. I also have a very poor memory for things like screen names and emails, so I use the same one everywhere. And before your start a new thread about avatars, mine's a shad, which is a fish I loves to catch in the spring when they come back from the ocean.

I run in the foot hills of

I run in the foot hills of the mountains, and I run on the gravel trail in my avatar which is surrounded by nature. So, I thought one day hey I am a nature runner ;)

And a natural runner. 

And a natural runner. ;-)

I had to make up a catchy s/n

I had to make up a catchy s/n wayyyy back in '99 for chat rooms. :tongue: I had moved to the hot desert of Las Vegas the year before, and my favorite book series (at the time) was the Dune series by Frank Herbert, so it was typed back then as DUNEtraveller.

When I first had to make up a

When I first had to make up a screen name, I'd been watching a replay of Forrest Gump, and decided I'd translate Sh*t happens into Maori. (Native New Zealanders language) I came up with tutae = sh*t, paki = event. So tutaepaki.

(I since found out it actually translates to 'bullsh*tter') Whoops

Marc

some good stories there!

some good stories there! ;)

mine is from when i was a kid. I was at a family reunion one day and there was this 5 year old (I was probably like 10) who was really annoying and kept bugging my cousin and me while we were doing stuff. we couldn't remember his name but it sounded like mel, el, bel, *shrug* smelph. so we called him that the rest of the day.

so yeah, I use the name i gave an annoying 5 year old. :bigsmile:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS