What is your addiction?

so one for my nexyt flight to Singapore then?

We've gotten through 1.5 books, approximately. That's over a 9-hour trip to Nashville, a plane ride out to Seattle, about 7 hours of driving out there, a 9 hour drive down to Atlanta and back ...

And yet we're still fairly sucked in, so yeah, get it for Singapore!

Wow...can I list everything? Coffee, tea, cheese, chocolate, tortillas, running, lifting, reading.

Yes, reading. I actually read the textbook for my classes. Even if I don't think I'm understanding it, I still read it. Has turned out to be a huge benefit in more than one or two instances.

And yes, I am also addicted to smoking. I used to be a really heavy smoker back in my HS and USMC days. I think I was up to about 2 packs a day. For the last 7 years I have been around 2-3 cigarettes a day. I just can't get below that point for long. I seem to try completely quitting once a month or so and sometimes will go for a few hours or a few days, but then something triggers it and I have one. One day I will prevail...maybe. HAHAHA.

PB - PEANUT BUTTER!!! (see user name). The TV series Weeds. Buying minimalist shoes. I admit it, I'm also a shoe junkie. Exercise. My very spoiled dog, Jet (see cute face at left).

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts