Welcome!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Welcome all military personnel to a very much deserved and soon to be very active forum, I'm sure. ;-)

If anyone has a better description than the one I came up with (below), please let me know, so I can change it. It is after 2 a.m., afterall. ;-) Thanks.

Current description: This forum is for military personnel from around the world to share ideas, experiences, and knowledge on the unique challenges they face with barefoot and minimalist running.

If anyone would like to step up as moderator to move the past military threads to this new Military forum, please let me know. It would require a simple search for some key words, such as military, PT tests, army boots, ... :) and changing the forum location.

ome key words, such as military, PT tests,

Cool new forum, TJ.  Thanks! 

Cool new forum, TJ. Thanks! I've got 1 more week before I leave for training, and I intend to spend it with my wife, not on the internet! But, once I get there I'll have nothing better to do than help with moving old threads, so if that works for you I'll do it gladly.

I will offer up my services

I will offer up my services to moderate if no one else does. Being deployed though there are times when I cant get to the internet for a few days

Thanks for the forum!

Guys, just let me know when

Guys, just let me know when you are ready/get back, and I will set you up. Thanks.

Well, I'm not sure what's

Well, I'm not sure what's involved in moderating, but give me some info and maybe I could lend some time. I'm currently active duty guard so I'm pretty up to speed on regs and stuff.

Okay, thanks all.  I've

Okay, thanks all. I've already set up FreeYourToes per his request. If he would like help, he'll let me know, then I will set up one more person.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raramuri7