Weird, random comments about, RW vs BRS and, uh, other things we're not supposed to mention

BFwillie_g

Barefooters
May 17, 2010
Kulmbach, Germany
Ok, since this went way off track and got shoved over into the pub, I changed the title. So there :p

Hey there ppl :)

Been sort of gravitating to RWOL for a while, but I'm just gonna start posting here again, since this is pretty much where everyone else is, anyway (*also, a little bird whispered something in my ear).

The reason I've been at that other site is really just laziness - the navigation there is easier to deal with, that's all. It's more effort to keep track of posts here, not to mention posting replies, images, new threads, etc.

But also, I feel that the other forum needs support - it should NOT be allowed to just fizzle out! Say what you want about RW's policies (hell, I'll admit that I personally despise the magazine and most everything it stands for), they did agree to create the barefoot group and it attracts a goodly number of new 'recruits'.

*boobies

haha! he said bewbies.

haha! he said bewbies.

Oh, that's just great!  Here

Oh, that's just great! Here I had just welcomed you back in another thread, Willile, and then I come here to read "boobies!" What is up with all you men and your boobies? Missin' momma, are ya? Enough with the boobies already! Geez!

We are in the process of creating a new site using different web software. It's in beta testing, and we have several BRS members over there testing it out, offering suggestions for improvement, etc. It should be up and running soon, we hope. But in the meantime, many of the issues on this site have been sorted out, and there's not been one complaint since Matt fixed a bunch of stuff. Kinda makes me wonder if we should leave this site and migrate to the new one after all. Hmmmm...

WILLIE!!!!!!!!!! So glad to

WILLIE!!!!!!!!!! So glad to see that my Willie made it!!!!

TJ, I think the navigation on the other site will be more attractive to a wider group of people. Please dont nix it!!!!

Hooters!!!!

Well now a "bewbie" emoticon

Well now a "bewbie" emoticon is in order. Lol.
tounge_smile.gif

This site is better than it was originally. I can at least go directly to the threads I have recently commented on and that is helpful.

BOOBIES!!!!! Wait.... Wjered

BOOBIES!!!!! Wait.... Wjered that damn PMI thread go...?

Okay, now you guys have Nick

Okay, now you guys have Nick doing it! Enough with the boobies already.

It's a good thing I took down

It's a good thing I took down that other ZEM ad before these loonies showed up. Geez, can you imagine?

odiaramor, yes! that was

odiaramor, yes! that was awesome. i love big butts and i cannot lie. i'm am a$$ man myself. can't put balloons there, yet.

Oh nooooooo...  sorry, Boss!

Oh nooooooo... sorry, Boss! I didn't know that little word would start such a chain-reaction (it was a just a coded 'hello' to the person that was asking about me).

Anyway, yeah, you're right, this site is a lot easier to use now, well done! And there's sooooo much more traffic here than at the other place.

Also - Happy New Year!!!!!

I must have missed

thumbnail.aspx

I must have missed something...why are large sea birds a topic of discussion?

"The Blue-footed Booby (Sula nebouxii) is a bird in the Sulidae family which comprises ten species of long-winged seabirds. The natural breeding habitat of the Blue-footed Booby is tropical and subtropical islands off the Pacific Ocean, most famously, the Galápagos Islands, Ecuador

Hahaha JT!  TJ I had a moment

Hahaha JT! TJ I had a moment of weakness. I guess not running the last day of the year made me weak mentally and I couldn't handle the bewbies that were being thrown around everywhere....
wink.png

Saw a whole pile of the rare

Saw a whole pile of the rare for this time of year Canadian Exposed Bewbies this morning on my jaunt through the park at the Polar Bare Run. It was quite a perky out there. ;-)

ya we learned that coded word

ya we learned that coded word in like his second post.

Yes, that coded word has been

Yes, that coded word has been around as long as he has, on his second return. Just don't know what it means, nor want to know what it means.

And here Bob was doing well to stay out of it. :-(

JT, that's a pretty cool looking bird. I've never seen blue feet like that before. He's cute. Why does he look like he's drunk though?

Barefoot TJ wrote:Yes, that

Barefoot TJ said:
Yes, that coded word has been around as long as he has, on his second return. Just don't know what it means, nor want to know what it means.

And here Bob was doing well to stay out of it. :-(

JT, that's a pretty cool looking bird. I've never seen blue feet like that before. He's cute. Why does he look like he's drunk though?

Sorry TJ, got sucked in, not sure how that happened usually I am able to control the dark side a little better. *Flick* the one called Chaser off my left shoulder.