weekly mileage w/e 06/13

Hello all you barefoot

Hello all you barefoot freaks!!!!! First post so bear (bare) with me.

I've been stuck at 24k per week for about three weeks (6k x 4). The last 4 months of running naked (from the ankle down) has been incredible!! My wife (shod) is no longer embarrassed by her freak husband and now barely (pun) notices my beautiful but filthy feet.

Barefooting has rejuvenated my (running) life. I gave up the VFFs after one month because I figured that, if running in VFFs was fun, then running barefoot would be even more fun....what a blast!!!

Today, we'll cycle 30k, barefoot 6k then swim 1k. I swim barefoot too!!!

I'll leave obesity, decrepitude and death in the distance!!!!

Today looks to be a great day and I'm gonna ride it like I stole it.

james

Well, just don't get caught! 

Well, just don't get caught! Seriously, your distance at this point and time in your transition (now cold turkey) isn't bad at all. Don't push it. Continue to increase slowly. Run smart, and you will run farther and longer. Welcome, James!

I'll jump in and join

I'll jump in and join ya'll

Friday:
This week has been a light week. Missed my long run sunday teaching SCUBA and then out of it yesterday with a messed up knee. that puts me at 11 miles all BF this week. Compared to last weeks 25 it was light.

Going for a long one on sunday so nothing tomorrow unless I get the urge for a quick couple miles.

Saturday Update:
I know it isn't running but I broke out the road bike today, filled the flat tires and went for a short spin. I forgot how much I love riding. Felt really good and attacked some gnarly hills.