Weekly Mileage Ending Dec. 11th/12th

Barefoot TJ wrote:When you

Barefoot TJ said:
When you try another 16 degree run, Adam, let us know how that particular pinky toe fares. It's possible that it will suffer less and less each time. Just curious.

You might be right. As of now I am just trying to run huaraches without socks, I figure it's a great conditioning method for winter running, plus it's still awesome having the feet exposed.

Peanut, that sounds like some

Peanut, that sounds like some fun you're about to have!

Monday: 2 miles in VFF, 1

Monday: 2 miles in VFF, 1 mile BF (snowy)
Wednesday: 5 miles in VFF (snowy)
Saturday (today): 5 miles BF

Sunday      7.25 in Central

Sunday 7.25 in Central Park, N Y C 9with CNEchris @ 30 degrees in VFF's (all week)

Tues 3.25 local loop @ 35 degrees

Thurs 5.25 Local loop @ 30 degrees

Sat 4.25 @ 22 degrees

Total 20 miles that left me feeling extra virtuous for getting out in the cold weather.

14 miles barefoot for me this

14 miles barefoot for me this week. It was split between three short runs and one 6.2 mile run.

I'm finding the short runs very frustrating... it takes me so long to warm up, they are over before they begin. Guess I've got to wake up early. But I do love being horizontal...

stomper wrote: I'm finding

stomper said:
I'm finding the short runs very frustrating... it takes me so long to warm up, they are over before they begin.

I have the same problem. I realize now the reason I hated running for so many years is I just never did it long enough to get to the good part.

6ish today - only miles for

6ish today - only miles for the week. We did our whirlwind new construction to finished bedroom and got finished tonight with curtains and all. I

I actually got about 5 miles

I actually got about 5 miles barefoot trail running in on Sat Dec 11. My husband even joined me... barefoot! It was a beautiful day with a soft and squishy trail. Squishy trail running rocks!

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test