Weekly Mileage 7th week of 2012

chad1376

Barefooters
Dec 17, 2011
I found the new site, thanks to TJ's facebook update!
regular_smile.gif
All is working well from here.
thumbs_up.gif

Monday - 3.1 Barefoot at Lunch

Wednesday - 3.1 Barefoot at Lunch

My perfect 'Vegas weather has turned sour. It's been cloudy, 50-degrees and Windy.

Ran to my sweet-heart office

Ran to my sweet-heart office and surprised him with a 27th wedding anniversary present.

Beautiful weather today! 41 and sunny although the road was colder than my liking I was pleasantly surprise that the sand grit and salt pellets didn't bother my feet at all.

All in all I had five miles.

Various runs until today,

Various runs until today, when I ran 4 miles up into the edge of the Rockies in El Paso and watched the sun rise over Juarez, Mexico, murder capital of the world.

My weekly mileage is a big

My weekly mileage is a big fat ZERO! :( I have been sick and it sucks. I don't think I will be able to do my marathon this weekend and am totally bummed. Of course Buzz thinks its only fair he runs it for me since I got to run ATY for him...

I walked (okay, limped on

I walked (okay, limped on both feet) the distance of four houses out and four houses back including my walkway and driveway O&B. Funny how every step means so much. It took 9 minutes. Yards in Georgia are kinda large. That's all I could handle for today. Funny how every step means so much. I did it barefoot! Everything stuck to my feet, probably due to the "softness" of my feet now. I was thrilled to feel the cold asphalt and concrete and the freezing wet grass under my feet. I have missed it so. We take so much for granted. I look forward to five houses out and back tomorrow.

TJ: Good job! You'll be back

TJ: Good job! You'll be back running sooner than you think.

As for myself I ran 5.something miles today in a snow storm. Going to try to run a really long run tomorrow, if my body is up for it I feel that 20 is a good number.

Thanks, Chris & BB!  I think

Thanks, Chris & BB! I think I am finally starting to heal. I can stay on my feet longer each day with less pain after doing so each time.

3.1 barefootNote to

3.1 barefoot

Note to self...
Never eat a Sonic double bacon cheeseburger and tots before a run ever again!

Ran 11.62 miles this

Ran 11.62 miles this afternoon to finish my week with 40.21 miles.

I finished February with 64.5 miles, which, while not up to some folks' high standards, is pretty good for me. I feel like I'm ready to fly like a barefoot eagle into the spring running season.

Well, I hope my running is more graceful than my metaphors.