Weekly Mileage-3rd Week of 2012!!!

NotSoDoomedRunner

Barefooters
Apr 27, 2011
Have not missed a day of running or drinking since December 30th so far! 26.2 miles today. Did my own marathon. Should have signed up for Houston.

Putting more weight on the

Putting more weight on the mid foot, away from the heel, but I still can't put any weight on the ball or toes, so I'm lifting, not rolling and getting a heck of a shin workout in the meantime. Got in several passes to the potty and back and a couple times down the hall and into the kitchen. Yeah me!

2.75 Barefoot at LunchI

2.75 Barefoot at Lunch

I wasn't "feeling" it today. I think my busy, active weekend zapped my energy.

Way to go, TJ! You're about

Way to go, TJ! You're about as active as I am this week. I hope I'll be well enough to do a long run or two this weekend but judging by the rest of the family it's not looking great.

NotSoDoomedRunner wrote:Have

NotSoDoomedRunner said:
Have not missed a day of running or drinking since December 30th so far! 26.2 miles today. Did my own marathon. Should have signed up for Houston.

Nice run Doomed! Rather refreshing to knock out most of the weekly mileage in one day, ain't it?

I did nothing yesterday, but I rode in my shed for an hour (using Maffetone) & ran 3.75 miles today.

Yep. Just 1 easy mile then a

Yep. Just 1 easy mile then a half mile race with my sun. He ran about 11 m/m pace for about 1k. Not bad for a 3 year old really.

Taper for the ultra beginning. Last semi long run is a 15 this week.

Ran 9.32 miles before lunch.

Ran 9.32 miles before lunch. Blah.

2.3 miles at lunch today,

2.3 miles at lunch today, first time out walking or running in 2 weeks exactly. I do believe my leg is getting better, maybe because of the vitamin D supplement, but who knows.

I went about 0.75 miles at first, trying to beat a rain shower, but didn't make it. Ran through pea size hail a short distance back to my office. About 30 minutes later the rain was gone so I went back out to go the rest of the way. Probably could have done another mile lap but it was getting late.

I tell ya, there's nothing like walking/running barefoot after a rain shower. So awesome. Oh yeah, in that last 800 feet when the rain started, the temperature went from about 66 to 55 in that distance. Crazy.

I've ran in hail one time

I've ran in hail one time since going barefoot, and it was awesome!!! It dropped from 68 to 41 in the time it took me to get from mile 3 to mile 5. That was very refreshing!

Managed to sneak in a nice 5.8 today here at the oh so magical Disney World!!!! There really isn't anywhere good to run at the resort were staying at... Sorta disappointing really.

Oh, good mileage Dave! Your gunna have RR in the bag!

If you're sensitive to major

If you're sensitive to major whining, please ignore this post.

I'm about to start taking bets on where my lungs will be at the end of the week. Judging by my coughing they could either stay where they are and should be or they could decide to pop out at any moment. I'd say the odds are about 50/50. Any takers?

[/whining]

I'll bet they pop out, but go

I'll bet they pop out, but go right back in for the next round of abuse. ;-)

BB, any poped, burst,

BB, any poped, burst, broken, bloody, our other wise damaged lungs will require pics...

Yes, pictures please.  And

Yes, pictures please. And post them to the Gross Picture Thread or whatever it's called. We love collecting that stuff around here...or I do anyway. Hee.

I wouldn't dream of not

I wouldn't dream of not posting pics if it were to happen. I know really well how perverted you all are.

I'm so glad you're on our

I'm so glad you're on our team.

NotSoDoomedRunner wrote:5

NotSoDoomedRunner said:
5 barefoot miles today.

Can't read how many miles in your post there because your username is so danged long :p

Oh there it is, now I see it in the quote.

PatrickGSR94

PatrickGSR94 said:
NotSoDoomedRunner said:
5 barefoot miles today.

Can't read how many miles in your post there because your username is so danged long :p

Oh there it is, now I see it in the quote.

HAHA. I know. It looks like that in the "other place" too. It used to be doomedrunner when I first started coming around because I was always injured and hobbling. After a lot of progress, I think it was Willy who said I needed to change it.

At least vBulletin will

At least vBulletin will adjust the width of the left sidebar section of a single post to accomodate a longer user name, while keeping the width of other posts' sidebars the standard width. Will be glad when BRS makes the switch.