Weekly mileage 39th week of 2012

Just survived about 8.5 miles running in the Owyhee desert with 3 daughters and husband. Lest you worry about the kids, they are ages 16 (who was on a bike due to already having XC practice in the AM, and she carried her bike over her head when she couldn't ride it...), 18 (who took first for women in a half-marathon this summer), and 22 (she WANTED to go on a long run for her birthday today). You see what I'm up against? The guide (husband) was lost part of the time, but I was adventurous. Week total is the best in a while: 17.5 miles. Maybe there is a half-marathon in my future.
What a family, though! Inspiring, at least. And thank you for raising kids that are going out in the world so ready to make and achieve goals (I teach lots of 19-22 yr olds and get jaded at times for our future).

Did you finish with a friendly family push up competition?

What a family, though! Inspiring, at least. And thank you for raising kids that are going out in the world so ready to make and achieve goals (I teach lots of 19-22 yr olds and get jaded at times for our future).

Did you finish with a friendly family push up competition?
No push-ups, unless you count moving the pizza to our mouths. :D

Finished my week yesterday with 39.66 miles and the month of September with 146.19 miles.