Weekly Mileage 31st Week of 2012

PatrickGSR94

Barefooters
Dec 9, 2011
Thought I'd go back to the old thread naming convention :D

Today - blahhhhh, didn't even come close to running 29 minutes to complete Week 8 Day 2. Sucks. Just wasn't feeling it today. And this nature calling business during a run is getting SUPER annoying!

1.85 BF miles, but only ran for maybe 12 minutes before walking again, plus a few more interspersed minutes after that.

On another note, I weighed in at 190.0 lbs over the weekend! :cool:

2.5 mi on Saturday..yea!!!
Shod tho the Pod doesn't want me to do bfr yet :( and I didn't like how hot my feet got.
@Patrick enjoy the not so pleasant runs the way you get to appreciate the good runs even more.

@Nick good on your daughter hopefuly she likes it.

pfft since when have BFR's listened to podiatrists :p

Sunday: 6.5, hilly, bf on irregular brick boardwalk, chip/seal, sidewalk and a bit of asphalt
Monday: 4 bf, sidewalk
Tuesday: 5, in new huaraches, hills around the house

yesterday: 1.5 bf with my kids, conversational pace, but no one complained.
this am: 16 miles!, much of it with long steep hills, in huaraches that do not work well for long runs. bad huaraches. If only the roads were the chip seal I like and not the chip seal I hate, then I would have ditched them.

Reactions: NickW
Well I brought my running stuff to work today, and it was cloudy around lunch time so I headed out BF for Week 8 Day 2, 29 minutes running, around noon. Got in the first mile okay, about 14.5 minutes. But then the sun came out, the air warmed up, and so did the asphalt, and so the 2nd half of the run SUCKED. I stopped to walk for short distances probably 5 or 6 times on that second half. Terrible, just terrible.

4.32 in huaraches! Woohoo! Was a good day, now let's just hope I don't pay for it later... Man it feels so much better to run in huaraches than in the shoes I been in.

Reactions: scedastic
Well I brought my running stuff to work today, and it was cloudy around lunch time so I headed out BF for Week 8 Day 2, 29 minutes running, around noon. Got in the first mile okay, about 14.5 minutes. But then the sun came out, the air warmed up, and so did the asphalt, and so the 2nd half of the run SUCKED. I stopped to walk for short distances probably 5 or 6 times on that second half. Terrible, just terrible.
Hot pavement is torture. It's what made me finally start running in huaraches so that I could still run late in the day without wanting to tear my feet off

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test