Weekly Mileage 2nd week of 2012

I did a double today on the same run - 1st was a 3.25 mile warm-up to my Sunday running buddy's house & 2nd was 6.26 miles with him. Total was 9.51 miles.

4.58 miles in huaraches today

4.58 miles in huaraches today and now I think I need to see a dr for my heel. Can barely walk now. I thought it was PF although now I'm not so sure....

Got in 2 today! Pretty happy

Got in 2 today! Pretty happy because I have only been going 1 at a time with my ITBS but it feels almost gone. Pretty nice barefoot run. About 45 and raining. Doing 2 of that is much better than 26.2.

3.1 Barefoot at Lunch After

3.1 Barefoot at Lunch

After 3 really lax weeks of big meals, lots of booze and some late nights, I was worried I'd be a tenderfoot again. Legs, lungs and soles did fine. Hopefully, I'm back on my regular schedule.

Abide wrote:Did around 3

Abide said:
Did around 3 miles today, sprints included.

Oh good you didn't really give up running!
wink.png

What's R2R2R Abide?  Not sure

What's R2R2R Abide? Not sure what's going on with my heel. I see the Dr next Monday so hopefully they don't have to cut it off or anything.
bigsmile.png
:bigsmile: Actually that might make it better! It's been bothering me for a month or two now but it seems to have really taken a turn for the worse the last few days. I really hope it's not PF and that it's something that can actually be healed. I hear PF can bother people for years and that does not bode well for my 15k in a couple months, nor my half later this year, or the marathon next year.

One step.

One step.

Did a quick 4.02 mile run

Did a quick 4.02 mile run this afternoon. Having my 4-y.o. at home sick threw a wrench in my plan to run at least 12 today.

Five steps on one foot to the

Five steps on one foot to the bath room and back five times today!

Barefoot TJ wrote:Five steps

Barefoot TJ said:
Five steps on one foot to the bath room and back five times today!

WOW, your progressing quickly, TJ! Rock On! 8)

I did 57min of the fat-burning LowHR stuff - avg HR 123, distance around 7km, hilly track through the woods, plenty of walking, and learned something: five shots of espresso on an empty stomach play havoc with your pulse. Duh :exmark:

Ran 7.24 miles late this

Ran 7.24 miles late this afternoon.

Keep up the potty runs TJ.
tounge_smile.gif