Weekly Mileage 12th week of 2012

No pain = lots of gain! I can't wait to take my kids to the Grand Canyon, when my youngest is old enough. I want to take them to Yosemite too! Horseback riding, rafting, should be fun! Enjoy your time there. How long are you staying? Are you camping?

Just for the day unfortunately. I'm flying out of Phoenix and back to boring old England on Sunday afternoon.

I'm not really sure what's available when I get there, so I'm just driving there early and figuring it out when I get there. Any suggestions/tips?

Crap, I should have set up my ticker in Kilometers...looks more impressive.

Got in 12 miles this week - 6mi x2

5.14 miles today with the last mile barefoot. The first 4 miles were in my Lunas. Dang hemp laces got soaked and tightened up so bad they really hurt my feet so I had to take them off.

Patrick you are doing awesome! Keep it up!

Yep, my feet are in agony. After my run, I needed to grab a cap for my trip today so I decided to walk to the mall, 4 miles away... I popped my significantly enlarged blisters when I got back, but it seems they've refilled over night. Today is not going to be a hiking day =(

8 km yesterday barefoot, except for the gravelly slushy access lane.
32 km today, 21 km of it barefoot, making that my longest barefoot run ever, by about 6 km. Couple of wee blisters, but otherwise feeling good.

Miranda

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts