Weekly Mileage 11th week of 2012

Got 20 miles in this week - 5mx4 on sidewalks at my local college.

The ticker in my sig actually started in December after Christmas when I got my Garmin 405CX

70km in total for me this week.

Seem to have twinged either the muscle or tendons on the top of my left foot. Tomorrow was planned as a rest day anyway, took an extra one today to let it rest a bit

6 mile trail run today on the trail that made me re-think barefooting a couple weeks ago. Went much better this time- I will definitely be using this trail often for long runs. This completes my first week of my 20-week marathon training plan. Let's hope it all goes as well as this week did!

This is the smoothest surface on the trail, the rest is made up of even rougher chip/seal and there was lots of debris (rocks, sticks, nut shells) from the rain this week:
6994169851_3f0eaa9e2a.jpg

LOTS of walking over the weekend, including my first BF hike!

Friday evening we went to the park and had a little picnic. Then my wife drove back to the house while my son and I stayed on the playground for a bit, then we walked home.

Saturday morning after changing transmission fluid in my GS-R (original trans with 311K on it!), my son and I walked to the park again, and then my wife met us over there with the dog. Then she took the dog on to her parents house, and my son and I walked the rest of the way to their house, about 1.5 miles total. Then my wife and I went to the big city park by the city zoo (SWAMPED with spring break people!) and walked some muddy trails through the woods. It was so awesome! Just not long enough. Oh well.

Sunday afternoon after my son woke up from his nap, we all walked to the park again. After walking the dog around, my wife went on back, while my son and I stayed longer and then walked back to the house, over 1.5 miles total. I swear this 2-year old boy would walk forever if he could. He loves it. :D

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts