Week Ending Jan. 15/16th

I pretty much failed this

I pretty much failed this week, I only got in about a mile of actual barefoot running this morning.

I have a long list of excuses though..... ;-)

Really though if they would let me go barefoot on the treadmill at the gym it would be a lot better.

Don't feel bad, there will be

Don't feel bad, there will be better days.

Have you tried the don't ask and just do it thingy? maybe run in socks?

jschwab - so cool! thanks for

jschwab - so cool! thanks for letting me know.

I've only been running a couple of years and it is so neat to hear about other folks in my age category.

Give him a big thumbs up from The Peanut for me!!!!!

Afultz -    We all have

Afultz -

We all have "those weeks" But , ya know what? Maybe you really needed a break.

Perhaps some Zems would be perfect for the treadmill at the gym?

Sending good energy to you!!!!

Peanut

3.6 miles all BF.1.02 mile

3.6 miles all BF.

1.02 mile barrier broken on the 9th, (1st for me BF).

1.24 on the 11th (now realising that was a slightly large increment but behaved next by only adding 0.12).

1.36 miles today.

The really magnificent thing for me has been that on each of these runs I've been getting a tiny bit faster with no extra effort (honest), suffering less pain (today so far at least) and having a lower average heart rate. Man, if this keeps up I'll be running to the moon & back by the end of the year, no bother!

For me, in running terms this week has been great. Better than great in fact, not so long after 2 years with PF. Running shoes, pah and HAH etc.!

:bigsmile:

Desperately hope that I manage to avoid TMTS etc. I'm trying to take it easy, I really am. I want to run more now but I also want to now run more. If you see what I mean!

recap: Sunday 1hr Zumba

recap: Sunday 1hr Zumba

Monday: rest

Tuesday 6mi barefoot run, 30min dance

Wednesday 2hr Zumba

Thursday: rest!

Friday: 2hrs Zumba, 25min core strength

Saturday: 1hr yoga, 90min Zumba, ~10mi with BRS MN runners!

weekly mileage a little low, 16mi. Good amount of cross training though. Looking to get some good mileage in this coming week.

this week was a good go..  

this week was a good go.. Monday did 1.5 Mi. Tues off, Weds 1.5 mi, thurs. 2.7 mi, fri 2.6 mi, yesterday 2.5 mi, today 1.5 mi. All indoors measured by pedometer. all in bare feet. Today having some stomach issues that have nothing to do with running that caused me to cut back the mileage as the run got interrupted and I decided a break wasn't a bad thing as I hadn't originally planned on running today. so total for the week: 12.3 mi

Nice work all...on to a new

Nice work all...on to a new week :party:

only 12.3 miles barefoot for

only 12.3 miles barefoot for the week ending the 16th, but I did set a temperature record... 31F is my coldest to date.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11