Week Ending Jan. 15/16th

barefoot.zumba.runner

Barefooters
Apr 3, 2010
Mileage etc reporting

Sunday: 1hr Zumba

That one went right over my

That one went right over my head, can you help me understand that DNE, please? Is this footgear? LOL Or did you run 30k and end up with extra blue feet??

Monday: nada, enjoying much needed rest. looking forward to a barefoot track run tomorrow

lol, gotchya

lol, gotchya ;)

I haven't run at all this

I haven't run at all this year! I feel like a brick for not, but I've just not been in the mood.....Plus, it's been in the 30's here and raining non-stop for a few weeks. I can handle the cold, but not so much being cold and wet. However, I did sign up for the San Diego, Rock & Roll Marathon. So I have to start hitting the pavement again soon!

6.66 so far this week. I've

6.66 so far this week. I've been running with much more talented runners which has been nice. One is about to take off to train at altitude for a 2:17-2:19 Boston Marathon. It's nice to be around excellence! I am going for 15-17 this week but the snow is rolling in.

Tuesday: 6mi barefoot at the

Tuesday: 6mi barefoot at the track, 30min dance

I haven't run at all this

I haven't run at all this week so far, I'm slacking. I did get in 45 minutes on the elliptical today though.

I'll run tomorrow though I promise!

We'll be looking forward to

We'll be looking forward to your report in Afultz ;)

Wednesday: 2hrs Zumba

A balmy 33 degrees this a.m.

A balmy 33 degrees this a.m. Ran 4.6 mi= 10.2 for the wk/yr. Only 989.8 to go to reach 1000.

So JSchwab, can I get away with blaming my super slow pace on the altitude here? (4,500-4,950 ft) haha

6 miles on the indoor track

6 miles on the indoor track at lunch I might do a second run after work while waiting for my husband(He plays racquetball)

So excited -Today did 9

So excited -

Today did 9 miles - indoor asphalt track

Furthest miles AND ALL barefoot! :)

Wed 3.125 indoot asphalt track all BF

Monday 6.5 indoor asphalt 1.5 VFFs and 5 miles BF

Ugh, too much running for

Ugh, too much running for someone who took a layoff all December. I 've been running all week with people way faster than me, too. But I'm having fun - speedwork tonight. I paired up for repeats with the slowest guy and it turned out he was training for Boston :) .

Jschwab - wow paired up with

Jschwab - wow paired up with a Boston trainer - bet that was a good challenge - good for you. I am just working mainly on form and endurance right now.

awesome run Peanut!!

awesome run Peanut!!

Thursday: rest!

Weekend plan

Friday: 2hrs Zumba, 25min core strength

Saturday 90min Zumba, 10+ miles with BRS MN runners!

Sunday: nada!

I did managed  a second

I did managed a second run of six miles last night so I got a total of 12 miles for the day.

No running for me today playing Vball instead.

Way to go Peanut!!

Thanks all. I have to admit

Thanks all. I have to admit I am a wee bit stiff today but - I did it and it was a big milestone for me.

thanks again!

Dama - way cool 2- 6 milers!!!!

He was 61 like you, Peanut.

He was 61 like you, Peanut. He told me he'd been running for 21 years and was running his fastest times ever. I was very inspired by that!