Weather is snow problem! Meet Israel’s barefoot running sensation

Barefoot Rom.jpg

TikTok celebrity athlete Barefoot Rom reveals the secrets behind his success as he prepares to run the Jerusalem Winner Marathon

Weather is snow problem!
Meet Israel’s barefoot running sensation
By The Jewish Chronicle

He’s a TikTok celebrity and former Israeli special forces soldier who promotes a positive body image to young people around the world — and does it all barefoot.

Be it snow, rocks or the hot sand of the desert, Barefoot Rom — as he calls himself — says he can run on any terrain, but you will normally find him running on Tel Aviv beach.

“We do not need shoes, it’s a gimmick. I have run so much now my soles are hardened and I do not feel a thing, not even glass. Even in the snow your body knows how to regulate itself,” he says.

To continue reading, please visit: https://www.thejc.com/news/news/wea...foot-running-sensation-3ppq3c4wYk73Qm0LERPjHT

Weather is snow problem! Meet Israel's barefoot running sensation - The Jewish Chronicle
The Jewish Chronicle
TikTok celebrity athlete Barefoot Rom reveals the secrets behind his success as he prepares to run the Jerusalem Winner Marathon.

And...

This (half) marathon runner will jog Jerusalem barefoot | The Times of Israel
The Times of Israel
Barefoot Rom, as this social media influencer calls himself, believes in ... during the actual race, running and recording people simultaneously.

And...

This (half) marathon runner will jog Jerusalem barefoot - Bharat Times English News
bharat times news
He must be running barefoot

Reactions: giddel

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts