We now have Tech Shirts available!!!!

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
We now have tech shirts available for purchase through the Store tab above or here: http://www.zazzle.com/barefootrunnerssoc. These are micro fiber wicking tech shirts, just as you all have been asking for, long-sleeved and short-sleeved. With winter approaching, you know you need your long-sleeve tech shirts, and if you get hot like me, throw in a short-sleeve tech shirt too!

We want to thank The Zumbress and that FNG, OscarMike for all their help with setting up the store and maintaining it as we grow.

And thanks Oscar for the tubular artwork!

You both rock!

If once you visit the site, guys, and it says, "no products found," please refresh your screen. If you have this problem, please PM me to let me know. If anyone has any problems whatsoever with their purchases or our new supplier's site, please let Zum and/or Oscar know through PM. Thanks.

Do you have any plans to

Do you have any plans to offer a men's singlet or sleeveless shirt? (The singlet would be my preference.)

Thanks!

Alan

Zum, don't we have singlets? 

Zum, don't we have singlets? I thought we did.

I'm sure Zum will answer

I'm sure Zum will answer soon. She does a great job handling the merchandising and store for the BRS.

AlanT wrote: Do you have any

AlanT said:
Do you have any plans to offer a men's singlet?

Choose one of the shirts (any of them.) Under "Choose your style and color" click "See all." Narrow it down to Men's and scroll down a bit--you'll see the men's singlet being modeled by a really buff guy. ;) Select it and voila! It's kind of roundabout but it'll work. That's how I ordered my women's singlet.

Thanks for that, Beth.  It's

Thanks for that, Beth. It's a shame that Zazzle doesn't have a more intuitive interface. This is not the first time someone asked a question about a product that exists, but wasn't right up front where they could find it.

Thanks very much, C.

Thanks very much, C. Beth.

I've just ordered a long-sleeve BRS logo shirt. Will follow your instructions when it's time to get a singlet. (It's way too cold here in Canada to do the singlet thing right now... )

Alan

Hmm, I'll look into that. I

Hmm, I'll look into that. I thought we'd added a singlet/muscle shirt/tank in Mens. I'll get it added asap so you don't have to jump through 100 loops in order to puchase your singlet. ;) Thank you for your purchase Alan!

Alan, I added the men's

Alan, I added the men's singlet...it should appear shortly. Would you like to see it with a pocket sized logo? Or is the landscape fine? And, make sure to zoom in on the picture, from a distance the model appears to have very hairy looking arms...turns out, they're tattoos :p

Hope this helps!

done, it should show up

done, it should show up soon...by later this morning :)

Zumba, what I see now on the

Zumba, what I see now on the Tech Wear page is a Performance Micro-Fiber Muscle Shirt with a pocket logo. I can see a Performance Micro-Fiber Singlet with a pocket logo (which is what I'd prefer) if I follow the "See All" link, though.

Can I assume that I can purchase the singlet, even though it's displayed one layer down?

Thanks!

Alan

I checked.  I couldn't find

I checked. I couldn't find them either, but they have to have them.

Zum, do we have women's long-sleeved tech shirts?

Alan, you should be able to

Alan, you should be able to look into each of the different folders of apparel. The main page is basically just a display of the products we're offering. If you click on View all Products, then you can side scroll through the different folders, click Tech Wear, Men's Tech Wear and you'll be able to find all men's tech products there :)

Ladies, unfortunately no women's l/s tech shirts available. We may have to work with Men's at this point, and perhaps petition Zazzle for some women's l/s shirts. There are basic cotton l/s shirts though

not a problem

not a problem :)