We are Official!

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by Dirtbag, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Dirtbag

Dirtbag Barefooters
    1. Hawaii

Hawaii members! Please check out the Chapter page because we are now a full-on chapter and I am your talented, really really really ridiculously good looking, wise, amusing, modest, Chapter president ("Well I didn't vote for you! Come and see the violence inherent in the system!").

I'm trying to get a handle on where on island (and which island) everyone is so we can plan some meet-ups and show these mainlanders what's up. Gracias.

2. Joshh

Joshh Barefooters
    1. Oregon
    2. California...
    3. Utah

I don't know DB.  You're

I don't know DB. You're going to be hard pressed to out-maginificent us in Oregon. We are positively, unapologetically, BLOWING UP. Sure you've got the weather over there but we've got more forest trails and granola than we know what to do with.[​IMG] (where's the groovy peace peace moticon when you need it?)

3. Barefoot TJ

Barefoot TJ Administrator
    1. Nomad

DB, please change your

DB, please change your chapter's home page message to one of your own, delete mine. You can use the Edit tab at the top of your chapter. Thanks.

4. Dirtbag

Dirtbag Barefooters
    1. Hawaii

TJ, done and done. 

TJ, done and done.

5. fireman808

fireman808 Barefooters
    1. Hawaii

Aloha guys!I have been

Aloha guys!
    I have been running off and on for about 6 months now. Love the whole "born to run" movement. I have gotten up to about 6 miles bf. I am also running with the Aloha Chapter of the Hash House Harriers. I am the only guy there bf. I could use some company.

6. Barefoot TJ

1. Nomad

Welcome!

Welcome!

7. zapmamak

zapmamak Barefooters
    1. California...

DB - you never fail to crack

DB - you never fail to crack me up... wish I lived in Hawaii just to see how well you measure up to all your comments. Heehee... ;-)

8. Dirtbag

Dirtbag Barefooters
    1. Hawaii

Zap, I had a teacher in

Zap, I had a teacher in middle school who had a bumper sticker on his desk which read, "Too Honest To Be Modest." I took that to heart. So if by "measure up to my own comments" you mean "talented, really really really ridiculously good looking, wise, amusing, modest," then only one of them isn't true. And you now know which one. [​IMG]

You and the family should come on out! I'll show you all the places that you can read about in the tourist books.

9. Barefoot TJ

1. Nomad

Well, if you ever do, Zum,

Well, if you ever do, Zum, you let me know if DB is as good looking as he thinks he is. Ha!

10. zapmamak

zapmamak Barefooters
    1. California...

DB - actually, my family and

DB - actually, my family and I will be on Maui in June. REALLY looking forward to it!

11. Dirtbag

Dirtbag Barefooters
    1. Hawaii

Maui is the wrong

Maui is the wrong island!

Actually, Maui is amazing, but its not the one I live on. As the trip gets closer let me know, I'll see if I can remember some of th stuff we did last time we were there.

TJ, you don't trust me?

12. Barefoot TJ

1. Nomad

I'm sure that your head is so

I'm sure that your head is so big, Zap could just jump from island to island to get to you. ;-)

13. zapmamak

zapmamak Barefooters
    1. California...

Barefoot TJ wrote:I'm sure

TJ - Or at the very least I could SEE his head from Maui and wave! Heehee! DB - yeah... I know its the "wrong" island, but I've been to the big island a couple times already. Haven't been to Maui yet. :bigsmile:

14. Dirtbag

Dirtbag Barefooters
    1. Hawaii

TJ- BURN! Ow ow ow ow ow!

TJ- BURN! Ow ow ow ow ow! Wait...Ego Recovery In Progress....ahhhhhhh

Zap, Big Island is also the wrong island. Unless you, like many, assume Oahu, where I live, is the big island becaue its the most populated. In reality, Big Island is actually named Hawaii, we just call it Big Island because its, well, the biggest. Oahu is the one with Waikiki and Honolulu. Big Island is the one with Kona. And if you already knew alll then then... uh, Welcome to The Hawaiii State Informational Forum, population you. :p

And while you may not be able to see my head from there (which would make you an expert in all things Dirtbag), you may be able to use your BRF Jedi powers to sense my Aura of Awesomeness. Mmm, strong is this awesome with this one, yes? It's part of the reason I was forced to move to Hawaii. When I lived on the mainland the AoA was distracting people (honestly, mostly women) in Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, and parts of Mexico. The government asked me to relocate to the place on the planet furthest from concentrated population centers, but I didn't want to live in Nebraska so they let me go to Hawaii instead.

15. Barefoot TJ

1. Nomad

Geez, if his head isn't about

Geez, if his head isn't about to explode, I think mine is.

16. zapmamak

zapmamak Barefooters
    1. California...

WOw - loved the dissertation,

WOw - loved the dissertation, DB :) Dude... I honestly thought you lived on Hawaii. I stand corrected. Haaha! Well... I've been to Oahu as well. Would have been cool to meet you but its probably just as well that I don't. You know. The AoA might be too much "force" for me to overcome the "dark side." ;-)