Watcha listenin' to?

Keep em coming Ske, I really liked that intrusion album.

Your wish Abide

From the album I Syv Sind buy Mike Sheridan.

I also like Quantec

Hybrid did a chilled album you might like, I could only find this track (edit) this isn't the album I was thinking of, a few nice tracks on it though. Can't find what I wanted anywhere, seems to have disappeared off the net.

Last edited:
Alright I'm adding them to the playlist. By the way I started skipping the yoga vid and just listen to these and it seems to work pretty well. Its easier to keep my own breathing pace too and a bit more relaxing.

Reactions: skedaddle
Alright I'm adding them to the playlist. By the way I started skipping the yoga vid and just listen to these and it seems to work pretty well. Its easier to keep my own breathing pace too and a bit more relaxing.

Heartbeats are what we heard in our mothers womb, rhythm it's one of the first things we learned. I suspect that's why it's easier to respond and relax to music over video.

Heartbeats are what we heard in our mothers womb, rhythm it's one of the first things we learned. I suspect that's why it's easier to respond and relax to music over video.

That's a very interesting thought, and not only relaxing but also steady breathing.

Here's one on a different note, I love adding it in when I'm running an ultra.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts