Watcha listenin' to?

My wife she a gone to see dem grand daughter, so I and I listen to soundtrack from dis movie tonight:

But stik'n wit de IPA , no ganja for me.

currently the Dora the Explorer theme song, because my 3 year old owns the household airwaves.
Actually DISLIKE.
Don't know what it is about her, but she drives me nuts. Mine are a bit old for her now, but before they were allowed to watch her at grandma's house when I wasn't there.

I listen to anything that makes me feel alive-mostly rock.

Reactions: skedaddle and Lomad
Actually DISLIKE.
Don't know what it is about her, but she drives me nuts. Mine are a bit old for her now, but before they were allowed to watch her at grandma's house when I wasn't there.
I can easily tune that stuff out. the noisy toys, the annoying shows (except Barney. That effer can take a leap), etc. are all white noise in the background for me. ADD has its advantages.

Hey everyone,

Much to the dismay of my co-workers (and the internet bandwidth of my office) I'm a sucker for internet radio. I've been listening to pandora for a while, sometimes spotify, sometimes others... I just found songza.com and think its pretty cool. It lets you pick your mood and helps with suggestions for different times of day and different activities. (I dont work for them or anything, just thought I'd share something I thought was a cool idea.) Enjoy!

Black Keys, Mumford & Sons, Black Seeds, Eminem, Ram Jam, or whatever else comes up on shuffle. (Also to the dismay of my co-workers.)
On Friday my co-worker was listening to Bread, I was listening to N.W.A.

Just catching this thread for the first time. Bare Lee that Dora trailer cracked me up. My son is just outgrowing that stuff... I always preferred Go Diego Go myself. A little less girly for the boys. Ha!

As for myself, I've just recently gotten into the band Halestorm. I hardly listen to radio so I am a bit slow catching on, but I head a couple of their songs a few times on the radio but never caught the name until recent. IMO one of the best modern girl rock bands (and I don't really care for much 'new rock' now-a-days so thats saying a lot)... takes me back to Heart and Pat Benatar...

Reactions: Robin and Bare Lee
I dunno, a bit too formulaic for me, but having a chick singing it makes it more tolerable. I agree about Heart and Pat Benatar though.

I'm pretty out of the contemporary music, but for electronica, I like this sort of thing. I used to listen to this kind of music a lot when I ran in Chicago 10 years ago:

Reactions: skedaddle
I dunno, a bit too formulaic for me, but having a chick singing it makes it more tolerable. I agree about Heart and Pat Benatar though.

I'm pretty out of the contemporary music, but for electronica, I like this sort of thing. I used to listen to this kind of music a lot when I ran in Chicago 10 years ago:

If you like Amon Tobin Bare Lee check out the album Animal Magic by bonobo

Reactions: Bare Lee