Was at the dentist's office today . . .

As far as foot-fetishes. I'm not opposed to people with foot-fetishes... I do agree with T.J. that we should not allow posting about foot-fetishes. Kind of like we would not allow a post describing any person's lusting after another person (or animal), whether it be feet, breasts, or eyeballs.

On the other hand, on my old Yahoo discussion group, one man described his citing of a "black muscular barefoot man"... now it wasn't described in a lusty way or anything, it was merely a description, kind of a verbal portrait. Some folks were offended because he was described as "black"... irony is the poster was also partly African-American. I mean, we can't stop people from making descriptions or who or what they see (while we can block lurid details), or else our posts are going to become very basic.

"So I showed up at IBRD, and Jill was there.. oh wait, I can't call her "Jill" because some people might be offended that I pointed out her gender. I can't even call her, "her". She... um the person had blond hair... oh wait, that may bring up some stereotypes about blonds... The person was tall... oh wait, this might offend people who are vertically challenged."

See the problem we get into? I should be able to say something like, "The Martian had 6 toes on each of their beautiful green, long, narrow feet".

But on this forum no one should describe what they may have wanted to do with those feet... anymore than one should describe wanting to rape another person.

As far as foot-fetishes. I'm not opposed to people with foot-fetishes... I do agree with T.J. that we should not allow posting about foot-fetishes. Kind of like we would not allow a post describing any person's lusting after another person (or animal), whether it be feet, breasts, or eyeballs.

On the other hand, on my old Yahoo discussion group, one man described his citing of a "black muscular barefoot man"... now it wasn't described in a lusty way or anything, it was merely a description, kind of a verbal portrait. Some folks were offended because he was described as "black"... irony is the poster was also partly African-American. I mean, we can't stop people from making descriptions or who or what they see (while we can block lurid details), or else our posts are going to become very basic.

"So I showed up at IBRD, and Jill was there.. oh wait, I can't call her "Jill" because some people might be offended that I pointed out her gender. I can't even call her, "her". She... um the person had blond hair... oh wait, that may bring up some stereotypes about blonds... The person was tall... oh wait, this might offend people who are vertically challenged."

See the problem we get into? I should be able to say something like, "The Martian had 6 toes on each of their beautiful green, long, narrow feet".

But on this forum no one should describe what they may have wanted to do with those feet... anymore than one should describe wanting to rape another person.
I really like this post. It is spot on in every regard. Hilarious as always too!

BTW, I think all colors are beautiful, and I think all colors should be celebrated for that beauty.

Reactions: bfsailor

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS