WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Imagine if you encountered this while B

PatrickGSR94

Barefooters
Dec 9, 2011
Tons of bikini-clad, barefoot women. Notice the nice BF running form in the first few seconds of the video. :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9tWZB7OUSU

Que Chaser in 3-2-1...

Que Chaser in 3-2-1...

I LOL'd at the comment "I

I LOL'd at the comment "I think the girls just want to kill him, because he stinks so much" :bigsmile:

OMG - prepare for the hit

OMG - prepare for the hit count to go up 1 million now that this site's gotta hold of it! Lol. Had to send that one to my husband. He will add a million hits all by himself. Lol. That's a sexy, creative and funny ad!

Oh great, another video with

Oh great, another video with the 'Thai Hot Stem Massage' link in the sidebar... just what I need, a detour into that corner of youtube. Again.

Isnt boobie wobble a sign of

Isnt boobie wobble a sign of bad form?

There was someone on this

There was someone on this forum who had started a Braless and Barefoot Running group...so she would know if it's bad form or not. Lol. (And it wasn't me, I swear, -ouch!)

Rated R? Um well sorry if I

Rated R? Um well sorry if I posted something inappropriate, but it is a TV commercial so not like there's any nudity.

Shouldn't the "Hottest female athlete" thread have a similar warning?

I thought it did.  If

I thought it did. If anything it needs one now. It's like those guys don't know when to quit. Sometimes it's not only or just or even the video but the comments that come afterwards. Just trying to minimize the complaints and make everyone get along, happy, and feel at home here. Sometimes it's hard to do, so I have to make some decisions that don't please everyone.