WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

you read my mind;)
Man...what r u doing up 6.30in the morning on an sunday?I thought you guys were mean party animalsLOL? :D
I wish. I only get to party about once a month, when my wife begrudgingly issues a pass. The rest of the time evenings are spent getting ready for the next day and hanging out with my family (wife and two small children), which most of the time is the best party I can imagine at this stage in my life. Domestic bliss and all that . . .
But I've always been an early riser. These days I wake up between 3 and 5 am. You'll almost never see me post anything past 4 or 5 in the afternoon.

Reactions: NickW and Robin
I wish. I only get to party about once a month, when my wife begrudgingly issues a pass. The rest of the time evenings are spent getting ready for the next day and hanging out with my family (wife and two small children), which most of the time is the best party I can imagine at this stage in my life. Domestic bliss and all that . . .
But I've always been an early riser. These days I wake up between 3 and 5 am. You'll almost never see me post anything past 4 or 5 in the afternoon.

Yeah,family is the best there is.Since I never had much of a family I probably value it evne more then most people do.Keep it up DAD!:D

Reactions: Bare Lee
Yeah,family is the best there is.Since I never had much of a family I probably value it evne more then most people do.Keep it up DAD!:D
Thanks Robin. I think I appreciate family life even more because I waited so long to start my own. The trick is to get married the moment the single-life starts to get stale. I had wait a half dozen years past that point, which was tough, but it was worth the wait.

She would need to be a good sport to have a round with any of you boneheads! :p

1339991983822.jpg

389236_280710242026565_438297620_n.jpg

don't think she's an athlete butt does it matter? she has all the necessary assets , for me at least.

If you're gonna' go with the large boot-ay go with

fat_girl.jpg

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test