WARNING: Rated R - May not be suitable for all audiences -- Hottest Female Athlete?

Rusinque with the save. Well done.

Reactions: Rusinque
She's mean looking but...

marsh.jpg

I find it odd (or do I?) that my two new mods are frequenting this forum, not for business purposes, but... a little risque there, Rusinque.

I find it odd (or do I?) that my two new mods are frequenting this forum, not for business purposes, but... a little risque there, Rusinque.
Well, I for one welcome our new super moderator overlords, and do not think risque is an accurate description of Rusinque's most recent submission to this thread. It is an excellent example of well developed and well defined abdominal muscles. The uplifted left arm highlights the deltoid and pectoralis major muscles. As runners, it is to be expected that we would appreciate natural athletic development, as opposed to the unnatural example submitted earlier.

Reactions: Rusinque
You too, Tom? Men. sigh.

Well, I for one welcome our new super moderator overlords, and do not think risque is an accurate description of Rusinque's most recent submission to this thread. It is an excellent example of well developed and well defined abdominal muscles. The uplifted left arm highlights the deltoid and pectoralis major muscles. As runners, it is to be expected that we would appreciate natural athletic development, as opposed to the unnatural example submitted earlier.
Well said, sir. Have a cookie.

Waaaay too much cloth in that picture, but the lady definitely looks like a beautiful athlete nonetheless.

I'm glad to see that this thread is being maintained, but the most important thing is why I'm no longer getting alerts.

I've lost my drip feed of sheer athleticism that's pleasing to the eye!

@Pes...I think it MIGHT be Lauren Plumey, but thanks for reposting it so, I could get another look.

Same lady?
images

Waaaay too much cloth in that picture, but the lady definitely looks like a beautiful athlete nonetheless.
True, there is a lot more cloth used in that outfit than is really needed for a javelin toss, but the picture does establish Ms. Franco's cred as an Olympic athlete. Did you see the link I included above to the article from The Sun website? Anyway, here is another one of their pictures of Ms. Franco that shows how great javelin throwing is for core training:
SNN1303QQ-532_1507412a.jpg