VIVOBAREFOOT EVO I and II Review

Glad they're working for you,

Glad they're working for you, Theo!

I have less than 5 miles on my EVO IIs.

Had to exchange the first pair to go up a size. Still, the toe box seems too narrow for me, even though the length is (mostly) better.

Can't wear them for running because of the way the toe box creases (and crushes / hits my forefoot). Also find them way too heavy for what they are - I have several pairs of standard running shoes (allbeit flats and xc) that are much lighter.

Thought I might wear them for bumming around - kind of a cool look; but not comfortable enough even for fashion's sake!

Of course, everyone's feet, sensitivities, and tastes are different. It's great that we finally have so many shoes from which to choose!

Barefoot Gentile

Barefoot Gentile said:
theo7272 said:
Is there really a better minimalist shoe out there?

Yeah, Vibrams.

Assuming your toes fit in the dang things... Mine don't so they are some of the worst minimalist shoes for me. They give me top of the foot pain because my toes don't fit like they should and are not allowed to move correctly.

Once I thought VFFs were the

Once I thought VFFs were the cat's ass. Now...I can't wear them anymore. None of my four pairs fit and the toe pockets seem too confining (arbitrarily spacing my toes and inhibiting their movement).

The best minimalist shoe is the one that works for you.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot RPS

Latest posts