VIDEO: Must see! Pet cat saves boy from dog that was attacking him

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
This is one bad ass kitty. Cats rule! Dogs drool!

I had a cat (long-haired, orange tabby) who did the same exact thing. My hubby watched it all! A dog in our neighborhood was trying to attack my black and white cat who ran up a tree to get away from it, when my orange cat saw it all from inside our house and ran through the cat door, jumped on the dog's back, rolled it over, and started biting and scratching the dog all over its belly. The dog yelped and yelped and ran back home. We later saw that dog walking in the middle of two much larger dogs down the middle of the street, all three of them looking over at our house. My black and white cat was found mauled about two weeks or so later in my other neighbor's yard. I think it was a plan by the three of them as pay-backs. (Animals are smarter than we give them credit.) I don't think my orange cat ever got over it. I know I haven't.

Pet cat saves boy from dog that was attacking him (with video)

Click on the picture below, but then scroll down to the third frame to watch what actually happened.

Pet cat saves boy from dog that was attacking him (with...
The boy had to get stitches, but will be OK, according to his mother.
View on news.yahoo.com
Preview by Yahoo

Reactions: dharmadan
This article has a video with a different angle to the dog attacking the child.

Be sure to check out the Today Show's interview with the cat and her family. And note that they say at the bottom of the article that "Tara the hero cat is going to “throw” out the first pitch at a minor league baseball game. No runs, no hiss, no errors, etc."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ks-dog-saves-boy-and-makes-her-owners-famous/

ninjacat.jpg

Reactions: dharmadan