Vibram shoe runner

I can't see the video, work has video blocked. But $150? Nah.

i will now do even more of my running around nike bare. that's shoeless for you slow kids, not nekked.

Wow.......... That looked like it hurt so bad. That person was really slamming down on their heels and it looked like their legs were out in front of them. Obviously do not know how to run in the vffs.

Less and less for more and more $. So, you are expected to buy a pair to train in and another pair to race? Maybe they could market them as a boxed set for $325?

How exactly does it fly in our faces? Oh, by extremely successful marketing selling a well engineered injury producing obstacle that the masses are all going to want to strap to their feet. Why? Because the of the extremely successful marketing, of course. Oh, hail Our Nike... It is like a microcosm of "Brave New World."

Gracia y paz,

A

The first step in defeating the enemy is knowing the enemy.

You'd think with all the money that Nike has, they'd spend a little to understand barefoot/minimalist runners.

I commend the reporter, Bill Weir. He raised the barefoot argument as a counter to Nike's approach, and, while he did it quickly, he did it well.

Maybe Nike *does* know the enemy, and knows it just can't compete in the barefoot/minimalist categories.

I get the impression that Nike is just being stubborn. They are big enough with enough cash that they could be researching how to make a "good" running shoe. They actually remind me of a kid with their fingers in their ears going no no no no no no no no just to avoid listening to facts.

Face it. We're the fringe and Nike is still in command of the mainstream. It doesn't make them right.

The changing terrain of BF and Min research is pretty much just an irritant to an organisation like that. They are deeply change averse. Shoes like these being announced are just froth on the cup floating above the deep reservoir of their very profitable product line of conventional 12 oz coffins.

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts