VFF vs Inov8

lockheed

Barefooters
Apr 17, 2011
I was going to get a pair of KSOs but just heard my near-by shop is going to get Inov8 (http://tinyurl.com/3usddyz).

Are these any comparison to Vibrams? It looks like silicon which makes me doubt their breathability and durability.

Lockheed the Inov8's are cool

Lockheed the Inov8's are cool and interesting but they won't hold up like a vff will. They are more for an indoor purpose and they aren't really meant to take a beating. If the local shop is going to be getting them then I would say wait and see if they fit your needs.

I haven't heard much about

I haven't heard much about the Inov8 glove shoe that would make them worth buying over a VFF. Inov8 has a lot of great shoes other than those though. I'm a big fan of the F-Lite 220 for roads and the X-Talon 190 for trails.

i dont think those are on the

i dont think those are on the same level as the VFFs. if i were going to do something like that i would probably wait and try the VIVO sandal thing coming out

I've always thought those

I've always thought those things look like they would hurt trying to get them over hairy feet. Not that I have hairy feet. Cuz I don't! I'm a girl! Girls don't have hairy feet. Just sayin'.

Nice backpedalling there

Nice backpedalling there TJ!

I had a chance to try on the Skins and they are definitely not a running shoe. At least they wouldn't last very long as such. Very comfortable feel though and if I can find a deal on them, I wouldn't object to getting a pair for work.

Support Your Club

Natural Running Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmeiners11