Utah Barefoot Run - before the snow fills the valley

Discussion in 'Chapters' started by adamslm, Oct 26, 2010.

1. adamslm

adamslm Chapter Presidents
    1. Utah
    2. International

Hey... We all now what's happening weatherwise in the great state of Utah. I simple glance out the window along the Wasatch Front and we see the ole white stuff working it's way back down to the valley floor. Before it's official and we are all strapping on the Yaktrax or whatever you do in winter I'd like to propose a barefoot run to send away fall. If you're up for it, respond to this note, or to me privately and we can chose a date and location. I live in north Davis Co. but will gladly travel anywhere along the Wasatch to meet up with fellow BFR's. Just let me know if there is interest and we will lock in a date and location.

My weekends (Saturdays) are typically booked with races, so weekdays work the best.. If weekends are all you can do I have no issue with double runs on a Saturday, but we only have a few of those left.

Larry

Barefoot TJ likes this.
  2. rik

rik Barefooters
    1. Utah

Larry,
    Where have you and all your knowledge been hanging out lately. Lets get out and do a run between the storms !

3. rik

rik Barefooters
    1. Utah

Ok the stoms are not going away lets just go run. I got a new pair of Lunas today and tested them on some hills. Good day for a run !

4. rickwhitelaw

rickwhitelaw Barefooters
    1. Oregon
    2. Utah
    3. Arizona -...

Hi rik,

How's your running going? I was up in your area this weekend. My son got his wisdom teeth out and we came up to take care of him. Most of the time was spent in the car from Logan to Provo. Did manage 6k barefoot and 7k shod. Tough with all of that snow, at least the air wasn't too bad. Got some crazy looks in Logan. Not sure because of barefoot or because I was dragging a small dog around. Anyway, the weather is getting nice down here in So. Utah. If you make it down this spring, send me a message.

Rick W.