Unspoken rules of behavior here at BRS?

Well, I can tell you that

Well, I can tell you that while fellow racers may not appreciate the farting, my 4-year-old daughter was running with me today, and when I let one rip, she thought it was hilarious.

My 7-year-old son loves them

My 7-year-old son loves them too. He's so funny. He cuts a few now and then, and they smell just like dirty laundry. I kid you not. What's up with that? TMI, I know.

Barefoot TJ wrote:My

Barefoot TJ said:
My 7-year-old son loves them too. He's so funny. He cuts a few now and then, and they smell just like dirty laundry. I kid you not. What's up with that? TMI, I know.

Maybe he's eating dirty socks? Goodness knows we end up with lots of mismatched socks at our house.

Training for my first half

Training for my first half I was running with a friend that is very much a Southern Lady and also a 5' 10" former Beauty Queen (needless to say Tri-Duo didn't not get even one decent picture of me, they were all of HER
sign_offtopic.gif
). We were running our first Saturday long run and she kept saying, "oh, excuse me!" I finally asked her what was up and she admited she was passing gas. I about fell out laughing because I hadn't heard a thing. I assured her this was totally normal and she need not stand on ceremony with me, just let it rip. I was kind of sorry when she got over he shyness, LOL
th_gas.gif