Unnecessary Protein

Barefoot TJ

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 5, 2010
Okay, so I wasn't really sure where to place this thread. Protein is nutrition right?

I'm out on my 9-miler this evening, minding my own business, enjoying the run immensely, when a bug flew right into my mouth! Gag! Barf! I couldn't chuck it up. I had no choice but to swallow it. I don't carry water, so I didn't even have anything to chase it down with. I could have done without that extra muscle building protein.

How many bugs have you swallowed on your runs?

Reactions: Alan S
Ha!  Was he walking around

Ha! Was he walking around the whole time until you got home. When you blew him out, did he fly away? Ha! You remind me of that story, "The Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly."

My cat threw up a little bitty baby mouse the other day. In the pile of yuck, I noticed it was still breathing. I think my cat tried to eat it and choked on it. I took care of it, but he died three hours later. (Strange, I didn't see any puncture wounds though.) I'm surprised he lasted that long. Can you imagine being swallowed whole? Yikes! The poor thing.

You're sick, Jason.  That is

You're sick, Jason. That is why we are creating a forum just for you. It will be a sort of sanitarium or saniforium where the nuts go. Wait! We're all nuts. People who run barefoot are nuts. Or so they tell me. Straight-jacket please?

Joe Butkus wrote:Jason, you

Joe Butkus said:
Jason, you have to wait for alwayshurt to arrive before it will take that kind of turn.

I still think he's just the Brooks CEO having a little fun.
smile.png

Barefoot TJ wrote:You're

Barefoot TJ said:
You're sick, Jason. That is why we are creating a forum just for you. It will be a sort of sanitarium or saniforium where the nuts go. Wait! We're all nuts. People who run barefoot are nuts. Or so they tell me. Straight-jacket please?

"Society loves those who oil the gears. Society remembers those who change the gears."

-someone smarter than me

He or she?

He or she?

And quit using them smilies

And quit using them smilies like that!

lmao, you guys are cracking

lmao, you guys are cracking me up...no flies for me, nor other forms of "protein" whilst out on a run. You never know, bet you could market it and make big bucks on ebay if you claim the "extra protein" gives you super powers
tongue.png