Ultra Forum Glitch?

Alejandro 10

Barefooters
Jul 13, 2011
Is anyone else finding that the Ultra forum shows up sporadically? I've found that sometimes it loads without a problem and then after going back to its front page none of the threads show up. Interesting, now the system won't allow me to post this question to the Ultra forum.

Gracia y paz,

A

I havent noticed it.

I havent noticed it.

Are you access it through the

Are you access it through the menu above, as in Forums > Main Forums > Ultra Barefoot & Minimalist Running? If so, it looks like I linked it wrong when I created it. I will try to fix this tomorrow, since I'm braindead right now. Otherwise, you should be able to access the forum through the main Forums link above on the menu bar at top, then selecting Ultra Barefoot & Minimalist Running from there. Please let me know if you have any other problems related this this.

TJ,I have been going through

TJ,

I have been going through the tool bar at the top of the site. Okay, if I open the main forums page rather than shifting over to the right and directly openning the Ultra forum through the tool bar it is working fine. I think that might be what you meant. Thanks!

A