Ultra Board!!!! WHAT!!?!?!??!!

Chaserwilliams

Barefooters
Dec 15, 2010
Ha, Im the first to post in the new Ultra board!!!!

EDIT FROM TJ: The idea for this forum came from Chaser, so blame him!

So.... Ummm... Do you only

So.... Ummm... Do you only post here if your Ultra Bored...? Is that how this works?

Longest board in the

Longest board in the family quiver used to be 6'. Then our sons built a 10 footer. Pretty flexie, but it carved nicely given flat enough roads.

We always called it just a really long longboard, but I guess in reality it was an ultra board?

Wow... 10' wood you say? What

Wow... 10' wood you say? What was its name? John Holmes?

Oh, sick! 

Oh, sick! :sick:

Yeah but TJ we're stuck with

Yeah but TJ we're stuck with Chaser, he's got nowhere else to go!

Besides, it was all aluminum and composite.

Im sorry... Ill stop poopin

Im sorry... Ill stop poopin in the house, just please dont kick me out! Im just a lonely stray who has no place to go!

I know, crazy huh?

I know, crazy huh?

Waterboarding.... I thought

Waterboarding.... I thought they ruled that as a war crime and therefore illegal...? Could you teach me?

Oh, then I don't know how to

Oh, then I don't know how to do it. Yes, I can teach it to you though. It's not a war crims if we are not at war, right? Some of the pretty extreme special forces of our own have been WB'd in their training.

Allejandro, do you run

Allejandro, do you run ultras?

Chaser, Not yet, I am

Chaser,

Not yet, I am really starting from scratch, zero and nada. It doesn't help that August's bout of tendonitis knocked me back about two months. I am just back to 10 miles a week. My intention is to get out and volunteer as much as I can while I continue preparing. How's that foot doing?

Gracia y paz,

A

Meh... Its getting a little

Meh... Its getting a little better, theres still a fair amount of numbness though.

Im not sure where your located, but incase you havent noticed theres 3 of us on here from Texas that are either already into or getting into ultras. Plus Jason, and others, already have lots of Ultra experience. So I think the addition of this sub forum will be a great resource for all the future potential minimalist and barefoot ultra runners.

We're just outside of

We're just outside of Atlanta... for now. PhD application acceptance letters will inform us of where we'll be in the next six months.

Say have you been listening to Ultrarunnerpodcast.com? I've been addicted since finding it in August.

I've got the ultra bug as

I've got the ultra bug as well, looking to get a couple of 50 milers in next year......

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test