UD Barefoot Running Online Survey

UD Running Lab

Barefooters
Jun 24, 2010
Attention barefoot runners! The University of Delaware Running Laboratory would like to invite you to take part in a web based running survey in order to better understand the habits of the barefoot runner. Your participation will involve 15 minutes of your time each month to fill out an online survey. You will fill out one survey a month for a year, upon which your name will be entered into a raffle to win a GPS! To qualify for this opportunity you must be relatively healthy, between the ages of 18 and 50 and run more than 10 miles/week. You also must have been running barefoot for more than 6 months, and at least 50% of your mileage must be done completely barefoot. Please contact Allison Altman at [email protected] for more information.

Allison, is the other survey

Allison, is the other survey still going on as well; this one is just overlapping the other one by chance?

I see.Hey All, be sure to

I see.

Hey All, be sure to take part in this very important survey. I have been doing it for the past 6 months, and it's really easy and takes two minutes of your time once a month. Again, it's extremely important that we take part in these surveys to document what we are capable of and show the world there is another viable way of running, a natural way, a healthy way. I say all this because I am sure the data is in our favor.

Been there, doing

Been there, doing that!

High Allison, It is Scooter. We need to still get me in there to run on the Dreadmill for ya!

Maybe they should change the

Maybe they should change the requirements for the survey, I fit all of the fields but I have been running bare for only 2.5 months...

I would love to be a part of this but I can't :(

Dmcchesney, just wait until

Dmcchesney, just wait until the Fall. The study will probably still be going on.

I joined that study last December when I just hit the 6 month mark.

The monthly questionnaire is very well done and I hope the study will bring useful infomation.

Since I live in the area I got to do the optional study in the lab too. It was really fun to run in that room, in front of the fancy cameras with all the little markers on my legs.

I really recommend this study to anybody who meets the requirements.

I signed up yesterday.

I signed up yesterday. :)