Tyler's Mud Walk

Tyler1.jpg

Tyler's Mud Walk

By Tyler J L

One of my favorite places to walk barefoot at is Fort Des Moines Park. The walking trail was brand new and I thought it was great to check out. I experienced a lot of sensations while walking barefoot on the trail. I felt rocks, tree bark, and a whole lot more. I went there when a part of the trail had a lot of mud on it. I could feel the mud sift between my toes and that was the best experience of my barefoot life but the next time I went there was a real treat. This was definitely one of my favorite times I went on a barefoot walk. It was June 20, 2014 at Fort Des Moines Park. It had rained overnight and there was a lot of mud on the trail and I never had the feeling of walking on a trail that was entirely muddy so this was a perfect opportunity. I drove out to Fort Des Moines Park and went on the walking trail was wet and squishy with mud as I predicted. It was so muddy I even made footprints. I walked around the whole trail with virtually no shoes and I had mud sticking to the bottoms of my feet it was the best feeling ever! My feet felt softer because of the mud.

Tyler2.JPG

Tyler3.JPG

Tyler4.JPG

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test