Trail Runner Nation Podcast - Goes Barefoot for a show...

Barefoot Terry

Chapter Presidents
Apr 3, 2010
Hey everyone! Don't know if any of you listen to TRN podcasts, but they are a great show with lots of amazing guests.

As I mentioned in my AR50 race report, I had the great opportunity to meet Don Freeman of Trail Runner Nation podcast. A few weeks after the race, I was invited up to do an interview with TRN. If you have never listened to TRN, you really should! Their list of guests is amazing - Dr. Mark Cucuzzella, Warren Pole, Dr. Tim Noakes, Sock Doc and so many more! The podcasts offer many insights into the world of trail running, training, and general health. So, when Don approached me to do an interview I was very honored to be counted among the group of previous guests.

I went up to the Sacramento area after work one day last month to meet with Don Freeman and Scott Warr. Although I was very nervous, they quickly put me at ease with their humor. We sipped on some Tailwind Nutrition sports drink and chatted a little before getting started. I had a blast recording the podcast with them and getting a behind the scenes look at how this great show is produced. Although, I never did find out where they recorded the footfalls for the opening of their shows. A secret that remains to be discovered. . .

So here is the link to the podcast.
http://trailrunnernation.com/2013/05/barefoot-terry/

Reactions: mokaman
Excellent interview. :cigar:

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wleffert-test

Latest posts