ToRC - Links and Rules

Hey folks, I'm setting up both February and March ToRC links because I'm going to be spending a number of weeks far from home. The Appalachians, near Lenoir, NC, to be exact - if y'all want to come run with me, get in touch, hear?

Have fun, be good,

Christian

2020: January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December.

Every run or walk, performed barefoot or using minimalist shoes, of at least 1 mile (= 1609 m) may be counted.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SOURCE FOR ToRC - CHAPTER PRESIDENTS AND VOLONTEERS SHOULD GET THE LINK FOR EACH MONTH HERE, OR POINT THEIR MEMBERS HERE.

This year, new strategy: I will update THIS message each month, with the corresponding month link. That way we avoid stringing out the information over pages and pages...

Of course, you're welcome to comment below. Just remember to get your ToRC links here, for 2020!

Christian

Hi Christian,
April and May links are not working.
Thanks for keeping ToRC going!

Hi Christian,
April and May links are not working.
Thanks for keeping ToRC going!
Howdy BF-Bulos,

I admit I let those months go, as we were in strict COVID lockdown in France. I'll get those up for you, no worries - and thanks for participating!

Christian

Howdy folks!

ToRC July and August are live!
Also added April and May, in case you weren't in lockdown...

Its summer, (or winter in the Southern hemisphere - sorry guys) so get out there and RUN!

Christian

Howdy BF-Bulos,

I admit I let those months go, as we were in strict COVID lockdown in France. I'll get those up for you, no worries - and thanks for participating!

Christian

Thanks for activating the April and May links, Christian.
In California, we weren't in total lockdown at the time, and I was able to run in nearby areas with no people at all.

Howdy folks!

ToRC July and August are live!
Also added April and May, in case you weren't in lockdown...

Its summer, (or winter in the Southern hemisphere - sorry guys) so get out there and RUN!

Christian
Thanks again, Christian!

Reactions: Janne
Howdy folks!

I'm back, September ToRC is up, and I went ahead and did the other remain months for 2020 so there isn't any lag in getting new months started... I'll remind you every month though ;-)

Get out there and run!

Christian

Howdy folks.

ToRC November is up right here - sorry for the delay, I was a bit distracted what with world events, local confinement (Paris) etc. But all is well, as I hope it is for you lot.

Cheers,

Christian

Last edited:
Reactions: petit-pied
2021 is upon us! No looking back - 2020 can't come back anymore, no better way than forward!

Above, I will update the ToRC link every month, and I hope lots of you will join me in running many many miles and kilometers, both shod and unshod!

Have fun! Stay safe!

Christian

Reactions: petit-pied
2021 : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December.

Every run or walk, performed barefoot or using minimalist shoes, of at least 1 mile (= 1609 m) may be counted.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SOURCE FOR ToRC - CHAPTER PRESIDENTS AND VOLONTEERS SHOULD GET THE LINK FOR EA
CH MONTH HERE, OR POINT THEIR MEMBERS HERE.

Merci Christian. STP ajuste le partage du fichier pour que nous puissions y accéder comme à l'accotumé. ;)

Merci Christian. STP ajuste le partage du fichier pour que nous puissions y accéder comme à l'accotumé. ;)
Oh merde les gars!! Je viens d'avoir qqn qui demandait l'accès à Janvier, je comprenais pas le pb sous-jacent...
Ce qui explique pourquoi j'étais tout seul à logger mes courses. Vous n'êtes donc pas tous morts - tant mieux !!

Pourtant, le lien était bien celui en partage publique...

J'ai ajouté Février à l'instant, vous voulez bien vérifier que les DEUX liens marchent ?

Christian

OK folks, February is up!

Big oops - turns out there was a file access problem that prevented everyone from logging their runs in January. Problem fixed (I think!!) so go back and grab your data and share with us!

Stay warm, and don't stop...

Christian

Oh merde les gars!! Je viens d'avoir qqn qui demandait l'accès à Janvier, je comprenais pas le pb sous-jacent...
Ce qui explique pourquoi j'étais tout seul à logger mes courses. Vous n'êtes donc pas tous morts - tant mieux !!

Pourtant, le lien était bien celui en partage publique...

J'ai ajouté Février à l'instant, vous voulez bien vérifier que les DEUX liens marchent ?

Christian

Christian, il a du mieux... Je peux lire les fichiers. :cool:
... Mais pas les modifier. :confused:

OK everybody! March ToRC is up!

AND - finally, finally got the edit issue sorted out. Now you can see but also modify all three months that were messed up by my hand. Once I got off on the wrong rights status, I copied for subsequent months, and didn't quite realize what had happened... So anyway, sorry that you have to go back and add all three months :-(

Christian

Greetings, barefooters!

ToRC April is up (and running) - all comers should be able to both see and modify the data.

Have a look please?

Spring is here (sort of) in Paris, and won't be long elsewhere in the Northern Hemisphere, so get out there and log those distances, including barefoot walking!

Cheers,

Christian

Reactions: Barefoot TJ

Support Your Club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo9090